Helicopter charting is a wonderful option for guests at Enasoit Game Sanctuary and Enasoit Dhow.
Whether you use the helicopter for transfers during your stay, or for sightseeing excursions, it is the most convenient way to travel and an unforgettable way to see the pristine wilderness and wildlife that Kenya has to offer.
Flying Safaris – From Enasoit Game Sanctuary
Enasoit Game Sanctuary is on the doorstop of the endless wilderness, wildlife and nomadic tribal communities of the untouched north of Kenya.
The possibilities are endless. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Fly-fish for Rainbow Trout on Mount Kenya: For a very special experience, weather permitting, you can take an early morning flight around the snow-capped peaks of Mount Kenya. Stop for a picnic breakfast on one of the beautiful lakes in Mount Kenya National Park, and enjoy an exciting mornings fishing in a truly spectacular setting.
- See the great Rift Valley lakes, and the dramatic shores of Lake Turkana.
- Soar over the thousands of flamingos on the shallow soda Lake Logipi in the remote Suguta Valley.
- Land on a remote river bank or hill-top, and enjoy a beautiful picnic and a cool glass of wine – with the sites and sounds of Africa all to yourselves.
- Or…for those who simply want the helicopter ‘on-call’, the helicopter can be parked at your location and used as much (or as little) as you like.
For details of a full-day flying itinerary from Enasoit game sanctuary download the attachment:
“A perfect day-trip from Enasoit” Click to see PDF
Flying Safaris – From Enasoit Dhow
Here are just a few suggestions:
- Game viewing and scenic flights over the coast game parks: Boni and Dodori National Reserves, or Tsavo and Shimba Hills National Parks – arrangements can also be made for over-night stays.
- Picnic lunches, swimming or snorkeling trips to remote beaches.
- Day trips to Che Shale beach for kite surfing, sand yachting, dune buggies, quad biking and other activities.
- Fly to Watamu for deep sea fishing excursions or scuba diving in the Marine Reserve.
- Coastal sightseeing and shopping trips along the coast to Lamu, Malindi, Watamu, Mombasa or Diani and beyond, as far as the Funzi Keys and the Tanzania border. Arrangements can also be made for overnight stays.
- Visit one of any number of culturally fascinating and historic Swahili towns, including Gedi and Shimoni, for an insight into the rich history of the Kenya coast.
- Or…for those who simply want the helicopter ‘on-call’, the helicopter can be parked at your location and can be used as much (or as little) as you like.
For ultimate convenience, arrangements can be made for you to be met off your international flights into Nairobi or Mombasa, and be flown directly to Enasoit Game Sanctuary or Dhow with the minimum of fuss. Arrangements can also be made for airport drop offs at the end of your holiday.
Helicopter charter costs are based on a fixed hourly flying rate. Each enquiry is individually tailored to provide the most cost effective solution.
Please contact Karen Glover to discuss flying options and costs.
Email: email@example.com | Telephone: +254 722 521 740