Chartering a helicopter is a wonderful option for guests staying at Enasoit Camp.
Whether you use the helicopter for transfers during your stay, or for sightseeing excursions, it is unforgettable way to see the pristine wilderness and wildlife that Kenya has to offer.
Flying Safaris – From Enasoit Game Sanctuary
Enasoit Game Sanctuary is on the doorstop of the endless wilderness, wildlife and nomadic tribal communities of the untouched north of Kenya.
The possibilities are endless. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Fly-fish for Rainbow Trout on Mount Kenya: For a very special experience, weather permitting, you can take an early morning flight around the snow-capped peaks of Mount Kenya. Stop for a picnic breakfast on one of the beautiful lakes in Mount Kenya National Park, and enjoy an exciting mornings fishing in a truly spectacular setting.
- See the great Rift Valley lakes, and the dramatic shores of Lake Turkana.
- Soar over the thousands of flamingos on the shallow soda Lake Logipi in the remote Suguta Valley.
- Land on a remote river bank or hill-top, and enjoy a beautiful picnic and a cool glass of wine – with the sites and sounds of Africa all to yourselves.
- Or…for those who simply want the helicopter ‘on-call’, the helicopter can be station at Enasoit and used as much (or as little) as you like.
For a quick transfer, arrangements can be made for you to be met off your international flight and flown on to Enasoit or Tusitiri Dhow by helicopter. Arrangements can also be made for airport drop offs at the end of your holiday.
Helicopter charter costs are based on a fixed hourly flying rate and a minimum of 2 hours a day if you wish the helicopter to be stationed at Enasoit. Each enquiry is individually tailored to provide the most cost effective solution. Please contact Karen Glover to discuss flying options and costs: email@example.com | Telephone: +254 722 521 740